22/01/2005: Demos WebSection Updated
07/07/2004: Chankast Alpha 0.25 released
- FullScreen and multiple resolution support
- CPU core bugs fixed
- VmsBrowser integration
- LCD CMU support
- LCD VMU emulation
- Rumble pack emulation
- Control and CD plugin support
- Windows 2000 compatibility (ASPI driver)
- Command line support to run home made binaries
17/06/2004: Chankast WIP
- FullScreen implemented
- Windows 2000 compatibility
- Naomi's Virtua Striker working, see the image:
12/06/2004: Chankast alpha 0.2a released.
- vga/ntsc bug fixed
- control pad fixed
- fixed a bug in the video renderer that was causing some game to crash
12/06/2004: Chankast alpha 0.2 released.
About the news in this release:
- Improved stability, no more random crashes during gameplay
- Fixes to the GFX core for games such as Shenmue 1&2 and Soul Calibur
- Better compatibility, for example Dead or Alive 2, Virtual On and many, many more
- Optimized code for even more speed
- Option to over- and underclock the SH4 CPU
- Completly re-done PAD configuration screen
- Added support for PAD plugins
- Added an option for cable selection
- Integrated Capcom hack into the other versions
- Re-worked menu and help file
- ... and many more fixes we don't really remember ;)
04/06/2004: Chankast Italian & French start tutorials added.
04/06/2004: Chankast Forums section (English and Spanish) & FAQ added.
03/06/2004: Chankast Tutorial translated in Polish by Rhay & Spanish Forums URL added in the Chankast download section.
02/06/2004: Chankast Tutorial translated to english by R.Pinedo & Forums URL added in the Chankast download section.
30/05/2004: Chankast Tutorials by Nov4k added.
29/05/2004: Chankast alpha 0.1 released. Go to the Chankast section and download it :)
29/05/2004: WebSite online.